We welcome and encourage proposals for pre/post conference workshops aligned with the interests of the ICER community. Proposals should be 300-500 words and include:
- Description of activities
- Intended audience and eligibility, including rationale
- If there is an upper limit on attendees, your selection criteria
- Whether you want to use the registration system
- Whether you want to use the virtual conference platform (likely to be clowdr.org).
Proposals are due by April 17 to conference co-chair Renée McCauley firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizers will be notified by May 8.
The ICER 2021 website will list all workshops by May 30.